Sunday, April 08, 2007

Summer So Far

My summer so far is like so boring...and something's wrong with that coz summers are supposed to be fun. I spent my first week of vacation playing dota with the beckys in katipunan. Sounds fun but playing the same game everyday makes it not so exciting anymore. So, the beckys and I started experimenting with new games like War Hammer and Element TD, which are tower defense-strategy-sort-of games. They're fun but we're always so waley coz they're so difficult to finish! Even impossible coz the bosses are really hard to beat! Well, at least, we get to see some chippys (AEGAEGAEGAEG!!) and that makes the whole experience worthwhile.

Losing a phone, especially during summer also sucks big time!!!! When people plan gimiks, they usually text the details. But how am I supposed to get those if I don't have a phone yet. I spent the first few days of the Holy Week in Makati to look for a new phone. It's good that we have a condo nearby too coz life in Makati is so much better than life in QC. The nights are cooler and I get to spend time alone walking in Greenbelt. Sounds boring, but my real purpose is to look for a potential "prince" who would complete my life...COZ I'M REALLY THAT DESPERATE! But the guys there are so far to reach! There are a lot of beckys too! As in the malalandi ones...and I don't like that! Going back to my phone...Another reason why I don't have a phone yet is because I'm so maarte in choosing the right phone! It needs to have a calendar, a notepad, a huge memory to store my numerous messages and pictures and an mp3 player (which my previous phone didn't have) And, I'm also choosy when it comes to the sim card coz i don't want my number to start with a 0906 anything similar to that coz I find them cheap. I want the 0917s or the 0927s or 0916s, and nothing more. hahaha. SO, it's also my fault for not having a new phone yet. And I have to save pa if I want a sosyal phone. hehe.

So there, my blog's alive again and I hope that YOU have fun. Enjoy! As for my summer, I just hope that things would become better...and the heat!!!! Well, i hope that it doesn't kill me :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waley!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home